Raise prices now, or in January?
Work · Board of 3Should I raise my Pro plan from $29 to $39 this month, or wait until January? I have 180 paying users and churn is 3% a month. Just tell me which.
Chief of staff
Your board is seated: The Skeptic, The Customer, The Strategist. They read the brief first, then research, then argue it out.
The SkepticRisk Assessor
The CustomerUser Voice
The StrategistCompetitive Expert
The board’s call
Raise to $39 now: for new sign-ups today, for your 180 current users from November 1, with 30 days’ notice.
The math the board ran on your numbers: even if churn doubles to 6% for three months, you’d have about 150 users paying $5,850 a month, against about 164 paying $4,760 at $29.

The Skeptic disagreed
“You’ve never tested price on these 180 people. A third more lands harder than a spreadsheet says. I’d still wait for January.”
Example · Board of 3 · up to 135 credits

